Sunday, January 29, 2012

What People Talk about Before They Die

Hospice chaplain Kerry Egan's piece says it all - our experience of God is in community, in family, however defined, however seen or unseen that may be.

"We don’t have to use words of theology to talk about God; people who are close to death almost never do. We should learn from those who are dying that the best way to teach our children about God is by loving each other wholly and forgiving each other fully -- just as each of us longs to be loved and forgiven by our mothers and fathers, sons and daughters."

Happy Lord's Day

3 comments:

  1. There is no doubt that everyone scared of death and people become too much hyper before die. We must should read here what people talk before die that can help us in write me essay for me because it is really beneficent and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was interesting to read your article. I haven't overcome the greatest challenges of walking with God and having a relationship with him. But I'm trying and will do my best. I'm using edubirdie.com review to be more informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for Assignment Help Service here to help with my studies. I saw your blog which is very different. And of course, We do not need to use theological words to talk about God; In which case you are right, People who are close to death almost never do.

    ReplyDelete