Saturday, April 25, 2015

No Capacity, No Family, No Voice

Jennifer Chevinsky, moderator of the weekly @BioethxChat on Twitter, recently recorded an insightful video message about a growing class of patients who haven't the capacity to understand their medical situation, or express their wishes for care, have nothing in writing regarding their wishes, and no family or close friends who can or will speak for them.

The Community Ethics Committee is completing a report on this patient class for the ethics leadership and teaching hospitals of Harvard Medical School. Chair Carol Powers and colleagues will present at a workshop devoted to the subject May 7-8 at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

See Chevinsky's video here.

14 comments:

  1. That is true patients class is growing fastly and there are so much reasons behind it. Government should try to control it as soon as possible. To get help regarding custom written essay visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going.
    California marijuana delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physical therapy is a broad sphere of medical practice that encompasses many needs and scenarios. New York doctor

    ReplyDelete
  4. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here!
    aids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    www.physiokit.sg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for such a great blog.
    quick care near me

    ReplyDelete

  7. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.
    Physiokit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I work with you Lydia Moritz as your assistant. Heard a lot about you. Hope I will learn a lot under your supervision. Lydia Moritz

    ReplyDelete
  9. when hiring a lawyer you don't have to find the best one for you.David Genis he is the best lawyer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love such articles they are very cool, good content.

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... where to buy weed online

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. cannabis grow expert

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. what is cannabidiol oil used for

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. what is cbd

    ReplyDelete